Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

Ode To Kelly

This is a tough one. Kelly requested that we feature her today and, since most of my humor is borderline mean-spirited, I gotta' be careful. So, where to start? How about them boobies? Kelly's got a nice rack. Kelly's favorite smoke is a Fuente Double Chateau Natural. If you've ever said anything marginally humorous within earshot of Kelly, you probably think you're a candidate for "The Last Comic Standing". You're not. Most of the time Kelly times her laughter to the most inopportune moments when I'm on the phone.

Wife: "When are you coming home...dinner is waiting"

Me: "I'm just getting ready..."

Kelly: "HAAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Wife: "Oh, you're working really hard. The kids and I are eating now. (Click)

Just like the OnStar commercial, that was an actual conversation. Anyway, I think I did a pretty good job painting a picture of Kelly. Just wasn't sure what color the hair should be.

Comments:
We can see what color her hair is (today)
The real question is.................

Does the patch match

Posted by: Harry Feltersnatch
 
You people have a real "sick" sense of humor. Jack Bauer "rocks" and I miss the Monday night action packed adventures and the episodes of "24" too. Next season will be in Chinese, so we will have to learn a knew language.
 
Patch or pelt????
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?