Monday, December 18, 2006

 

Oh...That Old Gag

Ok. I admit it. I've been remiss in my duties here at The Bloghouse. Ever since I stumbled on to this Facebook "thing" and created the Cigar Jones Group...this page has suffered. Anyway, quite the gathering at the store yesterday. A full house witnessed another collapse by our beloved "Queens". But how about the outfit Princess K showed up in? All black with the knee-high FMB's. All she was missing was a whip and a ball-gag. Hurt me, Kelly!

In other news...due to popular demand...I guess we will be having a Cigar Jones CHRISTmas Party. Stay tuned...I'm shooting for Thursday. Well...back to Facebook. Time to see what inappropriate (and misspelled) things Pauly had to say.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?