Wednesday, October 11, 2006

 

The Bet

For those of you that are fans of "Seinfeld", you'll recognize the name of this post. While the bet between Cheese and I has NOTHING to do with THAT...I can guarantee you that this one's in the bag.

I will win.

Unfortunately, if I tell you what the bet is...it will only prevent me (or delay me) from my ultimate victory. Once I win, you will be told that that I won. Only a select few individuals will ever be made aware of the exact nature of the bet.

In advance, I'd like to thank the person (or persons) responsible for my triumph:

(Choose One)

Chuck, Biscuits, Uncle Mike, C-Word, The Senator, Mark, Jeff, Brittany, Pauly, Tom, Slick Rick, Larry, Steve (all of them), Andy and Joann. You've all come through for me in the past. I trust you won't let me down this time.

May the best man win. Game on.

Comments:
does this bet have anything to do with kellys huge, firm, sit perfectly in her shirt, boobies! or is this bet have to do with who will win the next swayne open!
 
swayne
 
haha boobies!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?