Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

New Rules

I've held off on establishing rules (censorship) on the blog for quite so time now. But, after the rather heated last few days, the time has come. If you've noticed, I don't swear and manage to be reasonably funny. Although I swear like a sailor in the right company, this is not the right company. My 16 year old daughter reads this on occasion (Sorry about the oral sex references a few days ago, Honey.) so keep that in mind. Anyway, Princess K is closing the store tonight, so stop by and keep her company. She is so hot, isn't she? Smart as a whip, too. If my daughter wasn't reading this I'd say something like "I'd do her" or "I'd let her orally service me". But since she is reading this, I won't. See how easy this not swearing thing is?

PS - Daddy's just kidding, Honey. Please don't tell Mom.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?