Saturday, August 26, 2006

 

Dave Matthews Sucks!

Time to stir the pot. I can't stand the Dave Matthews Band. People that like DMB also like Counting Crows and Phish (two other bands that suck). What's up with his voice? A severe blow to the nuts at an early age, I suspect. His music is mediocre noise, not unlike a refrigerator hum or a clothes dryer. Couple that with a nation of tobacco-chewin', hackey-sack punting frat boys zealously espousing the band's dubious skills and you have a whole new reason to hate the DMB. And what's up with that oversized, ass-clown head of his? They should be named The Tom Hanks Band. I've got an idea. Let's get a tattoo of ants marching up our leg and pretend it has a deeper meaning than "I'm an idiot and I'm stuck with these ugly-ass bugs on my leg for the rest of my life". They'll go over big with the snickering candy-stripers changing your bed pan 60 years from now. But, at least you hit the pan. You didn't dump it in the Chicago River and try to lie your way out of it. Here's a video of Dave Matthews in concert. Enjoy!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?