Monday, August 28, 2006

 

Beam Me Up!

I've noticed an annoying trend lately. Salesmen running around like they're on the main bridge of the USS Enterprise communicating with each other via their totally gay Bluetooth hands-free devices.

I'm sorry, but do you know how ridiculous you look? You've got some funky piece of plastic jutting out of your head and, for some reason, you think this is socially acceptable?

Sorry buddy, but you look like a sci-fi reject. Where's the next Trekkie Convention?

What's worse, everytime I see someone with one of these on, I can't help but think, "Seriously, are you THAT important? Where's the nuclear football? What galaxy is YOUR mothership in?" Add to that, you sound like your head is in a toilet bowl.

Don't even think about defending these people...or you're the next to get flamed.

Comments:
I think you are talking about me. I have to admit that I feel the same way about the Bluetooth earpiece!!! Does anyone know where the name Bluetooth came from and what it means? I know it's gay, but what's a guy to do when the company pays for the product and expects the employee to love and use it. It does work good while driving, but I agree over all it sucks. But I'll probably use it anyway, because in the words of Alfred E Neuman, "What me worry".
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?