Sunday, July 09, 2006

 

KQ's New Chucker

Chuck and I played in the KQRS Golf Tournament today...and what a day it was! After putting our first two shots in the drink off the tee, our seemingly average (but above average) lady teammates must have thought "What's going on here?". We quickly recovered and posted an above average score and won...get this...alcohol! Three of us were very happy (Sorry Dry Joy). Anyway, Chuck's gonna' give his case of Grain Belt to his daughter and keep the polo and windshirt that we all received. I was lucky enough to also win a dinner and show for two at the Chanhassen Dinner Theater and a gift certificate for $35 from Sunset's in Wayzata. I saw all the old crew from KQ (Where Mike and I used to work) and had a great time. The wife and daughter are on a church mission trip to Philly and my son's at the lake with my folks. Flying solo...and feeling solonesome. Cheer me up and buy some smokes on Monday!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?