Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 

Miami Smokes A Cuban

Is it just me or does the sun seem a little brighter today? The birds sound happier, too? Hmmm...what gives? Could it be that every viable life form on the planet is as overjoyed as I am that the self-serving, media slut Mark Cuban got his ass handed to him last night? Yes, Virginia, there most definitely is a Santa Claus. The Dallas Mavericks choked like Mama Cass on a roast beef sandwich and blessed the Miami Heat with their first-ever NBA Championship. Combine that with the Twins eighth straight win and I'm a happy guy. The party begins tonight at 4PM.

Comments:
Mark Cuban at the end of the game trying to look gracious to the winning Miami Heat was pathetic. I like him better as a wildman making a fool of himself. But I would like to have his money! The Twins rock. I have watched pretty much every game that's been on the tube and it's finally paying off. They are playing great baseball right now! Maybe they can keep it up. But as I taught my daughters - they may suck but there OUR team and we have to support them through the bad as well as the good.
 
The last comment was from me, not anonymous!!! Still leaning the blog formates.
 
mark cuban sucks.. but he does not suck as bad as GOLF I still love chuck berry.... love and kisses!
 
No knew news from Todd today. He must be suffering from post cigar Jim Beam syndrome. Kyle Lohse blows another game. He is a headcase and will be gone before the All Star break. I'm now watching world class soccer (USA vs Ghana). Are you kidding me!!! The USA sucks BIG TIME! We will be done today with the least number of goals ever scored in world competition. Over and out!
 
whats the difference between golf and soccer... there is non, the both are as fun to watch as watching scrapbook tv love you chuck
!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?