Saturday, June 24, 2006

 

Good Morning, Chuck

This "blog thing" is rapidly becoming a pain in the ass. Now I've got customers upset if it's not updated by 6:30 AM. I'd say "Get a life" but, since most of you hang out here all day, it's quite obvious you don't have one. Just kidding (half-kidding). Shipments arriving yesterday include Macanudo Vintage (get them while you can!) and Macanudo Gold. Also, the tasty Partagas Serie S are now well-stocked. In other news, Uncle Mike is becoming quite the poker player. He's consistently finishing in the money and making us all look like we're the beginners. Paul graduated from Brown and he's taking the weekend off to celebrate before embarking on his new career as overly-educated employee of a cigar store. Other than that, I'm here...and you're not...yet. See you in a few.

Comments:
chuck rocks the body that rocks the party! this anoymous blogger... I am at my other kick ass job!! anyways I love chuck but golf sucks! whats the point of hitting a small ball with a crocked stick finding it and hitting it again, I say picked it up you won go home!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?