Friday, June 23, 2006

 

Don't Watch "The Office"

Ok. Time for a random rant. The ONLY sitcom on network TV worth watching is "The Office". I've recommended it to several people I used to respect and no one seems to like it. What the hell? Don't they get it? I there something about clever, original, ground-breaking humor they don't understand? How can anyone not appreciate this show? So I've given up. Don't watch "The Office". It sucks. "Two And A Half Men" rocks! "According To Jim" slays me. "George Lopez" is the funniest man alive (and he's Hispanic, go figure?). Gotta' go. I'm missing a rerun of "Friends". That Jennifer Aniston is soooooo hot! Even People Magazine says so. I wonder if she'd consider going out with me. I bet she would. Yeah, she would. Jennifer Aniston would dig me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?